Soy Wax Candle Hand Poured in 8 oz Glass Tumbler - Sunshine Bliss
Our signature handcrafted soy candle, Sunshine Bliss, will take you right to the outdoors. Ah, the sunshine on your shoulders, the breeze in your hair - it's time for a bicycle ride with your friends or solo!
Fragrance: Suntan oil, salt water, blended with citrus notes of the fleshy fragrance of a blood orange.
Want to bring a smile to a friend's face? This candle makes a great "thinking of you" present or BFF present!
- Our 8 ounce candles in a glass jar are made only from 100 percent soy wax, pure essential oils and cotton wicks.
- They are hand poured and hand scented in small batches to ensure the best quality soy candle.
- Each luxury candle comes nestled in raffia in a kraft paper gift box.
- Approximate Burn Time: 30 Hours. Soy candles burn slower and cooler than paraffin wax.
- Soy wax candles are a cleaner burn than paraffin wax as the wax is non-toxic and has no petrol-carbon soot which can blacken walls, ceilings etc.
- The wax is made from soybeans, rather than consisting of petroleum like paraffin wax candles.
Proper Candle Burning:
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Also, it helps to burn your soy candle until it is melted completely across the top. This will help prevent your candle from burning down in the center.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 10% of the wax is left.
A study by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission suggests that 85 percent of candle fires could be avoided if consumers followed three basic safety rules:
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room or are about to fall asleep, be sure to first blow out all candles.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
3. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
After a chance meeting at a local Central Phoenix craft show, France's CRAFETERIA, Bicyclette fell in love with the luxury hand poured candle line by MAME Soy Candles. Together, we collaborated to bring a candle line to market inspired by the bicycle and created fresh fragrances that evoke memories of bike riding. MAME Soy Candles was created by two friends who noticed there was a lack of variety in luxury candles for sale. They researched the potential of offering a handmade, longer lasting and healthy luxury option and thus MAME was born.